Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The White House Bus

The White House wants your help! Seems some pesky people in the land of free speech may be passing around emails downing the health care plan. They might not even have all the facts straight so the White House wants you to watch out for them and then report it.

Sound Hitleresque or maybe I'm just crazy!?

Here is a screen shot of the White House Website and I've circled the part that I'm talking about in red.

Click the picture to enlarge it.



















I think we should all send an email letting them know what we think.


When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Is this a bad dream? Who the hell do these people think they are that I would throw my friends and neighbors under the bus for the government. If this doesn't bother you... I don't even know what to say to you! I don't know I guess if it doesn't then read the poem in the right column of this blog and then think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment