Thursday, July 16, 2009

Joe's Fun House

"We have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt"

Yes, he said it but what do you really expect from a guy that talks about eating at diners that have been closed for years. Oh and that comment about the 7-11 workers, now that was classic, oh and the thing about the great depression and how the nation learned about it back then on TV. I love it.

What gets me though... is that with old crazy Joe second in command, just a (former? drug user and smoker's) heartbeat away from the highest post in the nation and the dems have the nerve to say Palin wasn't smart enough to be vice president. I mean really it makes me want to ask the first dem I see... How's that medical marijuana working out for you?

Toke, toke, dude maybe old Joe has a point... spend money to keep from going bankrupt, dude!


No comments:

Post a Comment