Saturday, February 14, 2009

Any good man knows...

that when he breaks a promise trust is lost. To be honest I didn't have much trust in this guy to begin with but like an arranged marriage I have no choice but to put up with it. Honestly though when thrown into something it could go either way. He could dazzle you or he could show himself to be a total jerk.

I will be totally amazed if the Obama Stimulus Bill makes anything better and if it does I will be the first to admit it but in the meantime I, like so many other Americans, am twisted up about the whole deal.

Let's also not forget this great promise from "Presidential Candidate" Obama, about transparency, that just flew out the window not even thirty days into office. If he was someone I had just started dating I think this would have been what Dr. Phil calls a "deal breaker".

No comments:

Post a Comment